Emergency Substitutes - Click on link www.ksde.org for Emergency Substitute Licence Requirements and to access form to require substitute license.
Application for all USD 402 employment (Certified and Classified) is ONLY online: Kansas Teaching Jobs
Once you have been gone to the Kansas Teaching Jobs website at www.kansasteachingjobs.com/, you will need to create an Applicant Profile and can begin searching for a position and can apply. However, you can search for a position without having an Applicant Profile or KEEB account, but will be required to login once you have found a position to apply for. There are directions on the KEEB site on how to search and apply for a position with our district.
Applicants are urged to fill out the online application through KEEB to be considered for a job with the district.
Special Education (para-educators and teachers) are Butler County Special Education Interlocal employees. Applicants can search and apply for these positions at http://www.bcsbc.org/.
- Posted 01/30/2017 - Substitute Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
- Posted 01/30/3017 - Bus Driver Aide (Fill ASAP) - Apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
- Posted 01/30/2017 - Full Time Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
- Posted 02/01/2018 – Electrician (Need to have a journeyman’s license) 12 month position – Contact Steve Powers, Director of Maintenance and Grounds, 316-775-5333
- Posted 02/08/2018 – Seasonal Grounds Position beginning May 1, 2018 – Contact Steve Powers, Director of Maintenance and Grounds, 316-775-5333
- Posted 02/16/2018 – Maintenance Position, 12 month position – Contact Steve Powers, Director of Maintenance and Grounds, 316-775-5333.
- Posted 02/20/2018 – Building Paraprofessional position, effective March 2, 2018. Contact Kristie Thackery, Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
SUPPLEMENTAL COACHING OPENINGS
- Posted 09/01/2017 - Middle School Olympiad Coach - Contact Matt Ward, Principal at email@example.com
- Posted 01/12/2018 – Middle School Volleyball Assistant Coach for 2018-2019 – Contact Doug Law, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted 01/25/2018 – High School Assistant Football Coach for 2018-2019 – Contact Doug Law, Athletic Director at email@example.com
- Posted 01/30/2018 – Middle School Cheer Coaches for 2018-2019 – Contract Matt Ward, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org or Doug Law, Athletic Director at email@example.com.
- Posted 03/16/2018 – Middle School National Junior Honor Society Coach for 2018-2019 – Contact Matt Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rick Rivera at email@example.com.