Current Employees (including recent hires):
Go to Employee Resources.
Emergency Substitutes - Click on link www.ksde.org for Emergency Substitute Licence Requirements and to access form to require substitute license.
Application for all USD 402 employment (Certified and Classified) is ONLY online: Kansas Teaching Jobs
Once you have been gone to the Kansas Teaching Jobs website at www.kansasteachingjobs.com/, you will need to create an Applicant Profile and can begin searching for a position and can apply. However, you can search for a position without having an Applicant Profile or KEEB account, but will be required to login once you have found a position to apply for. There are directions on the KEEB site on how to search and apply for a position with our district.
Applicants are urged to fill out the online application through KEEB to be considered for a job with the district.
Special Education (para-educators and teachers) are Butler County Special Education Interlocal employees. Applicants can search and apply for these positions at http://www.bcsbc.org/.
- Posted 01/30/2015 - Substitute Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
- Posted 01/30/3015 - Bus Driver Aide (Fill ASAP) - Apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
- Posted 01/30/2015 - Full Time Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
- Posted 01/10/2017 - (1) 2nd Shift Custodial / (1) PT Custodial (4-6 Hours) - Apply at Service Center, 502 E. 7th, Augusta, KS / Steve Powers, Director of Maintenance and Grounds, 316-775-5333 or Apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
SUPPLEMENTAL COACHING OPENINGS
- Posted 08/15/2016 - High School Assistant Girls Soccer Coach - Contact Doug Law, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-775-5461
The Unified School District #402 is an equal opportunity employer. Handicapped and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Unless otherwise noted, positions are open until filled.