Current Employees (including recent hires):
Go to Employee Resources.
Emergency Substitutes - Click on link www.ksde.org for Emergency Substitute Licence Requirements and to access form to require substitute license.
Application for all USD 402 employment (Certified and Classified) is ONLY online: Kansas Teaching Jobs
Once you have been gone to the Kansas Teaching Jobs website at www.kansasteachingjobs.com/, you will need to create an Applicant Profile and can begin searching for a position and can apply. However, you can search for a position without having an Applicant Profile or KEEB account, but will be required to login once you have found a position to apply for. There are directions on the KEEB site on how to search and apply for a position with our district.
Applicants are urged to fill out the online application through KEEB to be considered for a job with the district.
Special Education (para-educators and teachers) are Butler County Special Education Interlocal employees. Applicants can search and apply for these positions at http://www.bcsbc.org/.
- Posted 02/21/2017 - USD 402 - Augusta High School is accepting applications for the 2017-2018 School Year, for a dynamic vocal music instructor for grades 9-12. Apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs.
- Posted 02/21/2017 - USD 402 - Augusta Middle School is accepting applications for the 2017-2018 School Year, for a 8th Grade Science Teacher, with 6-8 Science Endorsement. Apply at Kansas Teacher Jobs.
- Posted 01/30/2015 - Substitute Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
- Posted 01/30/3015 - Bus Driver Aide (Fill ASAP) - Apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
- Posted 01/30/2015 - Full Time Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
- Posted 02/23/2017 - Part-time Seasonal Position (March 27-September 19, 2017) - Apply at Service Center, 502 E. 7th, Augusta, KS / Steve Powers, Director of Maintenance and Grounds, 316-775-5333.
SUPPLEMENTAL COACHING OPENINGS
- Posted 02/01/2017 - Middle School Assistant Boys Basketball Coach for the 2017-2018 School Year - Contact Doug Law, Athletic Director at email@example.com, 775-5461 or Matt Ward, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org, 775-6383.
- Posted 08/15/2016 - High School Assistant Girls Soccer Coach - Contact Doug Law, Athletic Director at email@example.com or 315-775-5461
The Unified School District #402 is an equal opportunity employer. Handicapped and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Unless otherwise noted, positions are open until filled.