Enrollment Information for Students New to the District
NEW STUDENTS LIVING OUT OF DISTRICT:
Families requesting admittance of Out-of-District student(s) into USD #402-Augusta must fill out an Application for Out-of-District Student Status and return it to the Administrative Office at 2345 Greyhound Drive, Augusta, Kansas 67010. For assistance, please call Gay Gillies, Clerk, (316) 775-5484.
NEW STUDENTS LIVING IN DISTRICT:
Middle school and high school students:
- Complete the New Student Enrollment Information Form. (Note: Form will not render properly in Internet Explorer versions 8 or older)
- A secretary from the building will contact you when it is time for you to come in and complete the enrollment process.
- Contact Gay Gillies, Clerk, at the Administrative Office. E-mail Gay, go to the office at 2345 Greyhound Drive, or call Gay at 316.775.5484.
- Complete the New Student Enrollment Information Form.
- Gay will follow the Open Enrollment Guidelines established by the USD 402 Board of Education for placement of elementary students.