High School and Lincoln:
Middle School: Leslie Henline, R.N.
Garfield and Robinson: Tonya Dresher, BSN, RN
Ewalt and Middle School : Melanie Jackson, RN
The District nurses are here to promote health and to assist our students with many health issues, in partnership with the family and community. Some of the valuable services that we provide include:
- Emergency Care
- Medication Administration
- Vision, Hearing, and Dental Checks
- Illness and Injury Prevention
- Environmental and Biohazard Safety
- Acute/Chronic Health Management
- Staff Training and Delegation
- Health and Wellness promotion
- CPR/AED training for staff
Please contact your school nurse with any health concerns regarding your children and remember: HEALTHY CHILDREN LEARN BETTER!