STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The purposes of the Spanish Club are
1. To build a strong and thriving Spanish Club at Augusta High School;
2. To promote the cultures and traditions of Spanish-speaking peoples;
3. To assist students at Augusta High School in the learning of the Spanish language;
4. To participate in activities within the surrounding communities that are related to the cultures and traditions of Spanish-speaking peoples;
5. To host events and activities that assist students to learn more about the cultures of the Spanish-speaking peoples and issues that relate to them.
These shall be accomplished through various activities including, but not limited to: film showings; the celebration holidays of Spanish-speaking peoples; Spanish conversation group; participation and support of the Intercultural Week celebration; sponsoring of guest speakers and/or performers, sponsoring of events related music, dance, and food of Spanish-speaking peoples.