EMERGENCY SUBSTITUTES - Click on link www.ksde.org for Emergency Substitute License Requirements and to access the form to acquire a substitute license. For more information on other requirements to be a district substitute teacher, go to the Substitute Page under Departments > Human Resources > Substitute Teachers.
ADMINISTRATIVE OPENINGS – 2021-2022 School Year – None
CERTIFIED OPENINGS – 2021-2022 School Year
- Augusta High School – Contact Rick Rivera at email@example.com or 316-775-5461.
- Ewalt Elementary – Contact Kristie Thackery at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-775-0056.
Applications for USD 402 Administrative/Certified employment positions are available ONLY online at Kansas Teaching Jobs. Once on the Kansas Teaching Jobs website, you will need to create an Applicant Profile in order to apply for jobs. There are directions on the KEEB site on how to search and apply for a position within our district.
CLASSIFIED OPENINGS – Contact individual identified for more information or to apply.
- Bus Drivers (CDL) [starting wage $11.55/hr] and Van Driver/Bus Aides (No CDL) [starting wage $8.80/hr to $9.20/hr] – Contact Nathan Powers at email@example.com or 316-775-1171.
- (1) Van Driver/Bus Aides
- (1) Bus Driver
- Custodians (12 month/full & part time) [starting wage $9.60/hr] – Contact Steve Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-775-5333.
- Part-time Evening Custodian, Augusta High School
- Para Educators (10 month, full time, non-exempt) [starting wage $8.80/hr] – None
- Other Positions
- (2) Part-time Lunch Aides, Augusta Middle School – Contact Toby Ruder at email@example.com or 316-775-6383.
- This position works 2 ½ hours per day when school is in session. Starting wage $8.80/hr.
- 21st Century Community Learning Center (CCLC) Positions – Contact Holly Kerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- K-5 Program Instructor
- K-5 Program Aide
- 6-8 Program Instructor
- 6-8 Program Aide
- (6) Building Substitute Teachers – Please contact the respective building principal for more information or to apply. – 4 building sub positions remain as of 09/17/2021
- (2) COVID Communication Specialists – Please contact Melanie Budda at email@example.com for further information.
SUPPLEMENTAL OPENINGS for 2020-2021 – For more information on COACHING supplementals, please contact Travis Olive, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. For SPONSOR supplementals, please contact Rick Rivera, AHS Principal at email@example.com or Toby Ruder, AMS Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Augusta High School Supplementals
- BEST Robotics Sponsor
- BEST Robotics Asst. Sponsor
- Track Asst. Coach
- Cheerleading Sponsor (1)
- Softball Asst. Coach (3)
- Bowling Asst. Coach
- Girls Basketball Freshman Coach
- Augusta Middle School Supplementals
- Track Asst. Coach
- Boys Basketball Asst. Coach
Special Education para-educators and teachers are Butler County Special Education Interlocal employees. Applicants can search and apply for these positions at http://www.bcsbc.org/