EMERGENCY SUBSTITUTES - Click on link www.ksde.org for Emergency Substitute License Requirements and to access the form to acquire a substitute license. For more information on other requirements to be a district substitute teacher, go to the Substitute Page under Departments > Human Resources > Substitute Teachers.
ADMINISTRATIVE OPENINGS – 2021-2022 School Year –
- District Office – Contact Matt Ward at email@example.com or 316-775-5484.
CERTIFIED OPENINGS – 2021-2022 School Year
- Elementary Level – Contact Trevor Lockamy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-775-6601.
- Art Teacher – Hired pending board approval
- Augusta High School – Contact Rick Rivera at email@example.com or 316-775-5461.
- Industrial Technology – Hired pending board approval
- Robinson Elementary – Contact Greg Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-775-6601.
Applications for USD 402 Administrative/Certified employment positions are available ONLY online at Kansas Teaching Jobs. Once on the Kansas Teaching Jobs website, you will need to create an Applicant Profile in order to apply for jobs. There are directions on the KEEB site on how to search and apply for a position within our district.
CLASSIFIED OPENINGS – Contact individual identified for more information or to apply.
- Bus Drivers (CDL) and Van Driver/Bus Aides (No CDL) – Contact Nathan Powers at email@example.com or 316-775-1171.
- (1) Van Driver/Bus Aides
- (1) Bus Driver
- Custodians (12 month/full & part time) – Contact Steve Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-775-5333.
- Full-time Evening Custodian, Lincoln Elementary
- Part-time Evening Custodian, Augusta High School
- Para Educators (10 month, full time, non-exempt)l
- Title 1 Para Educator, Garfield Elementary – Contact Trever Lockamy at email@example.com.
- Four (4) ESSER-23 Para Educators, one at each elementary – Contact building principal to apply.
- Four Year Old Pilot at Risk Para Educator, Ewalt Elementary – Contact Kristie Thackery@usd402.com.
- Administrative Assistants (11 month, full time, non-exempt)
- Administrative Assistant, AHS Athletic Department – Contact Travis Olive at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rick Rivera at email@example.com. Hired pending board approval
- Administrative Assistant, AMS – Contact Toby Ruder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10 month, part time (2.5 hrs/day), Lunchroom Aide, AHS – Contact Rick Rivera at email@example.com.
- Part time Accompanist (6 hrs/day), AHS – Contact Rick Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10 month, part time (10 hrs/week) Para educator, St. James Catholic School – Contact Holly Kerns at email@example.com.
SUPPLEMENTAL OPENINGS for 2020-2021 – For more information on COACHING supplementals, please contact Travis Olive, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. For SPONSOR supplementals, please contact Rick Rivera, AHS Principal at email@example.com or Toby Ruder, AMS Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Augusta High School Supplementals
- BEST Robotics Sponsor
- BEST Sponsor
- Girls Golf Asst. Coach
- VICA Sponsor
- Track Asst. Coach
- Volleyball Freshman Coach
- Volleyball JV Coach
- Cheerleading Sponsor (2)
- Softball Asst. Coach (3)
- Cross County Asst. Coach
- Augusta Middle School Supplementals
- Cheerleading Sponsor (1)
- Track Asst. Coach
- Boys Basketball Asst. Coach
- Girls Basketball Asst. Coach
- Secondary New Teacher Mentor – Contact Holly Kerns, email@example.com, for more information or to apply.
Special Education para-educators and teachers are Butler County Special Education Interlocal employees. Applicants can search and apply for these positions at http://www.bcsbc.org/