EMERGENCY SUBSTITUTES - Click on link www.ksde.org for Emergency Substitute License Requirements and to access the form to acquire a substitute license. For more information on other requirements to be a district substitute teacher, go to the Substitute Page under Departments > Human Resources > Substitute Teachers.
ADMINISTRATIVE OPENINGS – 2020-2021 School Year
CERTIFIED OPENINGS – 2020-2021 School Year
- Posted 06/17/2020 – Behavioral Health Liaison – Contact Holly Kerns for more information, email@example.com or 316-775-5484.
- Posted 07/01/2020 – Preschool Teacher – Contact Kristie Thackery for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Posted 07/08/2020 – AHS Social Studies Teacher – Contact Rick Rivera for more information, email@example.com.
Applications for USD 402 Administrative/Certified employment positions are available ONLY online at Kansas Teaching Jobs. Once on the Kansas Teaching Jobs website, you will need to create an Applicant Profile in order to apply for jobs. There are directions on the KEEB site on how to search and apply for a position within our district.
- Posted 07/12/2019 - CDL Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Contact Nathan Powers at 316-775-1171
- Posted 07/12/2019 - Substitute CDL Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Contact Nathan Powers at 316-775-1171
- Posted 09/13/2019 – Van Driver and Bus Aide – No CDL Required. Beginning hourly wage of $8.90. Contact Nathan Powers at 316-775-1171 for more information.
- Updated 02/13/2020 – Custodial (Full and part-time, – 12 Month Position). Beginning hourly wage between $9.00 and $12.00, depending on experience – Contact Steve Powers at 316-775-5333.
- Updated 06/17/2020 – Garfield Elementary Paraeducator – Contact Trever Lockamy, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply.
Applications for USD 402 Classified employment positions may be picked up at the District Office, 2345 Greyhound Drive or Service Center at 502 E. 7th St. For more information, call 316-775-5484, Ext. #115.
SUPPLEMENTAL OPENINGS for 2020-2021 – For more information on COACHING supplementals, please contact Travis Olive, Athletic Director at email@example.com. For SPONSOR supplementals, please contact Rick Rivera, AHS Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org or Toby Ruder, AMS Principal at email@example.com.
- Posted 03/09/2020 – AHS – National Honor Society Club Sponsor
- Posted 03/19/2020 (Updated 06/04/2020)
- Posted 04/27/2020 – AHS – Girls Basketball Asst. Coach
- Posted 05/05/2020
- AMS – Wrestling Coordinator (Coach)
- AHS – Science Olympiad Sponsor
- AHS – Scholar’s Bowl Asst. Sponsor
- AHS – Best Robotics Sponsor
- Posted 05/20/20
- AHS – Junior Class Asst. Sponsor
- Posted 06/04/2020
- AHS – Girls Golf Asst. Coach
- AHS – Forensics Asst. Sponsor
- Posted 07/08/2020
- AHS – Basketball Boys Head Coach
- AHS – Golf Boys Asst. Coach
- AHS – Intramural Sponsor
Special Education (para-educators and teachers) are Butler County Special Education Interlocal employees. Applicants can search and apply for these positions at http://www.bcsbc.org/.