EMERGENCY SUBSTITUTES - Click on link www.ksde.org for Emergency Substitute License Requirements and to access the form to acquire a substitute license. For more information on other requirements to be a district substitute teacher, go to the Substitute Page under Departments > Human Resources > Substitute Teachers.
ADMINISTRATIVE OPENINGS – None
CERTIFIED OPENINGS – 2022/2023 School Year
- Augusta High School – Contact Rick Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-775-5461.
LICENSED OPENINGS – None
Applications for USD 402 Administrative/Certified/Licensed employment positions are available ONLY online at EDUCATE KANSAS. Once on the EDUCATE KANSAS website, you will need to create an Applicant Profile in order to apply for jobs. Augusta USD 402 positions are listed in the SouthCentral Region.
CLASSIFIED OPENINGS – Contact individual identified for more information or to apply.
- IMMEDIATE NEED – Bus Drivers (CDL) [starting wage $14.25/hr] and Van Driver/Bus Aides (No CDL) [starting wage $8.80/hr to $9.20/hr] – Contact Chris Long at email@example.com or 316-775-1171.
- Van Driver/Bus Aides
- Bus Drivers
- IMMEDIATE NEED – Custodians (12 month/full & part time) [starting wage $9.60/hr] – Contact Steve Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-775-5333.
- Evening Custodians
- Garfield Elementary
- Augusta High School
- Para Educators (10 month, full time, non-exempt) [starting wage $8.80/hr] – positions with a * require applicants to have a minimum of 48 college credits or must pass a ParaPro test.
- Other Positions
- (2) Part-time Lunch Aides, Augusta Middle School – Contact Toby Ruder at email@example.com or 316-775-6383.
- These positions work 2 ½ hours per day when school is in session. Starting wage $8.80/hr.
- 21st Century Community Learning Center (CCLC) Instructors/Aides (K-6) – Contact Holly Kerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These positions work after school at Lincoln Elementary, Monday – Thursday when school is in session.
- Program Instructor wage $25.00/hr.
- Program Aide wage $10.00/hr.
SUPPLEMENTAL OPENINGS – For more information on COACHING supplementals, please contact Travis Olive, Athletic Director at email@example.com. For SPONSOR supplementals, please contact Rick Rivera, AHS Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org or Toby Ruder, AMS Principal at email@example.com.
- Augusta High School Supplementals
- Fine Arts Drama Sponsor
- Bowling Head Coach
- Basketball Boys Freshman Coach
- Golf Boys Asst. Coach
- Basketball Boys JV Coach
- Track Asst. Coach
- Football Freshman Coach
- Augusta Middle School Supplementals
- Cheer Coach
- Yearbook Asst. Sponsor
- Certified Extra Duty Opportunities – None
Special Education para-educators and teachers are Butler County Special Education Interlocal employees. Applicants can search and apply for these positions at http://www.bcsbc.org/