Need Emergency Substitutes - Click on link www.ksde.org for Emergency Substitute License Requirements and to access form to acquire a substitute license. Other requirements to be a district substitute teacher, go to the Substitute Page under Departments – Human Resources – Substitute Teachers.
Application for USD 402 employment for Administrative/Certified positions is ONLY online: Kansas Teaching Jobs
Application for USD 402 employment for Classified positions can be picked up at the District Office, 2345 Greyhound Drive or Service Department at 502 E. 7th St. For more information, call 316-775-5484, Ext. #115.
Once you have gone to the Kansas Teaching Jobs website at www.kansasteachingjobs.com, you will need to create an Applicant Profile and can begin searching for a position and can apply. However, you can search for a position without having an Applicant Profile or KEEB account, but will be required to login once you have found a position to apply for. There are directions on the KEEB site on how to search and apply for a position with our district.
Special Education (para-educators and teachers) are Butler County Special Education Interlocal employees. Applicants can search and apply for these positions at http://www.bcsbc.org/.
ADMINISTRATIVE OPENINGS – None
- Posted 04/30/2018 – Elementary Art Teacher for 2018-2019 – Apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
- Posted 05/15/2018 – New Teacher Mentor for Elementary for 2018-2019 – Apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs or Contact Holly Francis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted 06/12/2018 – Social Worker for 2018-2019 / Garfield and Robinson Elementary – Apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
- Posted 06/28/2018 – First Grade Teacher for 2018-2019 / Robinson Elementary – Apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
- Posted 01/30/2017 - Substitute Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Contact Robert Sutton at 316-775-1171
- Posted 01/30/3017 - Bus Driver Aide (Fill ASAP) - Contact Robert Sutton at 316-775-1171
- Posted 01/30/2017 - Full Time Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Contact Robert Sutton at 316-775-1171
- Posted 02/01/2018 – Electrician (Need to have a journeyman’s license) 12 month position – Apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs or Contact Steve Powers, Director of Maintenance and Grounds, 316-775-5333
- Posted 06/26/2018 – 2nd Shift Custodian Positions – Contract Steve Powers, Director of Maintenance and Grounds, 316-775-5333
- Posted 07/09/2018 – Ewalt Elementary – Building Para – Contact Kristie Thackery at email@example.com
SUPPLEMENTAL COACHING OPENINGS
- Posted 09/01/2017 - Middle School Olympiad Coach - Contact Matt Ward, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted 01/30/2018 – Middle School Cheer Coach for 2018-2019 – Contract Matt Ward, Principal, at email@example.com or Doug Law, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Posted 03/28/2018 – High School Baseball Assistant Coach for 2018-2019 – Contact Doug Law, Athletic Director at email@example.com
- Posted 06/022/2018 – High School Head Girls’ Basketball Assistant Coach for 2018-2019 – Contact Travis Olive, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs