At Risk Program:
This program is for 4 year olds and is hosted at Ewalt Elementary. In order for your student to attend this program, they must meet certain criteria or be screened to see if they qualify. Below is the criteria that must be met to qualify.
State Pre-K 4 Year Old At Risk Criteria
Child must turn four by August 31, 2019
Must meet one or more of the following at risk criteria
- Child lives in a single parent home. Custodial parent is unmarried.
- Either parent was a teenager (19 or younger) when child was born.
- Either parent is lacking a high school diploma or GED.
- Family qualifies for FREE lunches. Free/Reduced Meal Application
- Child qualifies for migrant status.
- Limited English Proficiency-Language spoken at home other than English.
- Child has been referred by DCF as needing Pre-School.
- You child has a developmental delay (to be determined by a screening from trained staff).
- Provided to all children living within the school district limits
- Monday – Thursday
- Program Hours:
- Morning Class: 8:00 am – 11:15 am
- Afternoon Class: 12:00 pm – 3:15 pm
Please contact Robinson Elementary at (316)-775-7561 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.